Saturday, November 24, 2012

Understanding Contemporary Art

Addison Gallery of American Art, Phillips Andover Academy, Andover MA.

Google their site.
A private and Museum collection of art works by Contemporary Arists, that were completed in the 20's and 30's.

Painting and sculpture dominate the exhibit, that will be in Andover through mid-winter 2013.

Worth the drive  to" understand"  what, how Contemporary Art  flourished in these United States.

Admission is FREE.  Site will give hours,directions.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information! I can't wait for school vacation so I can bring my daughter to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very interesting and a worth visit. I might get there with a few friends that love art too. It's only 54 minutes from where I live. Thanks for sharing the information with us.

    ReplyDelete